Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

#100HappyDays

     So for first blog post ever I decided I would post about #100HappyDays. I added the link for anyone who wants to go check it out. The website gives way more information but essentially it is a personal challenge that anyone can do. The challenge is to post a picture everyday for 100 days about something that makes you happy. At the end of the 100 days you can look back and see 100 things that made you happy. It's a really cool idea because I feel like I go through life sometimes and I never stop to smell the roses. They ask you why chose to take on the challenge and this is why I decided to take it:

"I want become more aware of the little things in life. The simple pleasures that are always there that get over looked everyday.I want to become more grateful of the things I already have that make me   happy so I can stop wanting more. And I want to challenge myself to actually finish something in my life because I am so good at starting projects but never finishing them. I want to finish this. I need to finish this because I know I can do it."-Me

Day 1 (July 2,2014): I received my Warped Tour ticket in the mail!! This I believe is the commemorative ticket. It's holographic! It goes from the cake saying "1994" to the rock skeleton smashing  the cake saying "2014". The tickets is so rad and I seriously can't wait to go!

Day 2: This little golden retriever puppy was absolutely the cutest little guy ever! Having gotten off of work early a group of us went out to lunch at Lime. In the same shopping plaza was a pet store that specialized in puppies only. Normally I would be very against pets store like this one but it's very hard to not fall in love with their sweet little faces. I felt a little better seeing how clean this pet store was and how well they took care of their puppies.
     After much commotion as to which puppy to play with we all decided on this little guy here. He didn't have a name but he didn't need one. He came right up to me and I just held him and kissed his adorable little face. Defiantly one of the highlights of my day.


Day 3: And that brings me to today, the fourth of July. I'll post more about it in a different post. But after seeing the morning parade we went to Publix to pick up some food and I couldn't help but get so excited about these watermelon. I love watermelon so much I'm pretty sure I have and addiction lol. 

And so those are the first 3 days of this 100 day challenge. I'm really excited to see where this take me and will definitely keep you posted.

Toodaloo! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment