Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Random, Rainy Day

I had on the cutest outfit today. Literally outfit on fleek. Hair on fleek. Attitude on fleek. Everything on fleek! Except for the weather.

Being that Florida is the most bipolar state ever, the weather decided that today it was going to rain. All. Day. Long. And not even like heavy rain, but more of a constant mist that would fluctuate to becoming a drizzle. And ever time the rain let up I would develop a small amount of hope. I would grab all of my equipment, set up, go to snap a picture and.... it would start to rain. So I would rush inside and wait until it let up again. This went on for a good 3-4 hours until I just decided to let the rain win. So tomorrow, weather permitting, I will take pictures of today's out and tomorrows out. Or maybe only today's outfit depending on what I look like tomorrow. Who knows, maybe I just look like a bum tomorrow lol.

So for today I've decided that I would dip into my collection of photographs and post a couple of oldies that I've taken. Maybe add some quotes, a definition or two. I don't really know. At this point I've decided that this post will be entirely random and not at all an out of the day. But I hope you still enjoy it!





"We aren't poetic enough and our hair isn't dirty enough. Out boots aren't scuffed and I'm more than enough woman just not enough person." ~ j.p.v.



Keep your face always towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you." ~Walt Whitman


My best friend and I call ourselves The What Girls. Because that's who we are. This is our logo.


And finally, one more quote for the soul.

"The best day of your life is the one where you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours. It's an amazing journey, and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins."

Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment