Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cat Eared Bowler Hat and Some Thoughts on Life

Happy Tuesday!
I can't believe tomorrow will be the last day in 2014. It's truly crazy how fast time can fly by. One of my goals for 2015 is live each day to the fullest and enjoy the time. But I'll get more into New Year goals in the new year.

Today's look all revolves around my new cat eared bowler hat. It is precious and wonderful and I love it lol.


Over Shirt: Goodwill
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Khol's
Boots: Target
Hat: Forever 21
Mini Backpack: Urban Outfitters





"Fear is an illusion. When you understand this you will be free."




"We might be hollow, but we're brave."



I went out to lunch today with a bunch of people I went to high school with. We all met up with our high school theatre director and ate together. It was interesting to see where everyone was in their lives. It's been two years since the lot of us have graduated and it kind of put things in perspective for me.
We were all in theatre together. We all spent countless of hours under the same roof, on the same stage, building and performing. And we've all gone into completely different directions from theatre. But we'll always have theatre in common. We all started from the same place but have ended up in totally different places. 
I know that I never expected to be where I am today.And where I am in my life might not be ideal right now, it might not be perfect or all that I thought it would be. But I think it's where I need to be. It will not always be like this because things change and opportunities will come. We just need to be open to the change because if you're open and keep a positive outlook then things will never truly be awful. It may feel that way and when it does, you just need to remember:
"Look up, now look down. Up is endless, down has an ending. Always looks up." -ModSun

Keep look up dearies.
Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment