Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's Been a While Hasn't It?

Hello again!!
I sincerely apologize for my prolonged absences. I got sick late last week and I've been slow getting back into the swing of things. But I decided to do an update post.


Of coarse I'm going to start off with a kitty update. Little Oliver has taken to the house like a king. I think he thinks he owns the house. And he thinks all the other cats are his play toys. And look at the size difference between him and my big boy Taz (on the right).



And here's a Florida sunset. A small one but a cute one.


Believe me when I say I looked gross last week haha! Sick is not a cute look on me. But as soon I felt a better I ran a bunch of errands and picked up a Jamba Juice.


And I did a lot of baking. These isn't even half of it lol!
But I love baking Christmas cookies. I can bake anytime of the year but there's something so special about baking during the winter time. 



Ending of this post with my comfy outfits of the day. I've shown this outfit before but I don't care if I show it again! I re-wear clothes lol, everyone does. And this is one of my favourite sweaters! And I dared to venture to mall today so I wanted to be comfy.
The mall was a madhouse today and I waited in the Forever 21 line for about 45 minutes. But it was worth it.


Just a sneak peak of my mini haul. These pajamas were on sale for $5, which is a steal that I couldn't pass up. The shirt says "Be nice... or you'll end up on my blog." I thought they were perfect.
Merry Christmas Eve Eve!
Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment