Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Winter is Really Hot

It's Tuesday!!
The weather here in the Sunshine State doesn't seem to want to play along with the whole Christmas thing so today's outfit is a total reflection of the beautiful, but hot weather.


Dress: Forever 21
Denim Shirt: Goodwill
Shoes: H&M
Hat: Walmart
Sunglasses: Forever 21



I've been thinking about putting together a lookbook of sorts but I'm not quite sure what to focus on. The possibilities are seriously endless. But I have a couple of ideas spinning in my head so be on the look out, one may be coming soon!




"Empty yourself and let the universe fill you."








"Yesterday you said tomorrow"








"When people don't express themselves they die one piece at a time"
- Laurie Halse Anderson




My bestie and I went for a walk in the park today. It's a simple part of the park with a pretty lake and a workout track around the perimeter.  The sun was setting and the park was filled with people running, jogging, playing.. And it was just so cool to see all these people, who don't know each other, all be in one place at one time. It's just so communal and cozy.



This was the perfect view to end my Tuesday post with.
Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment