Since today is December 5th, and Friday is the 5th day of the week I decided that today would be dedicated to the fives of Friday. Five photos, five lists, five different posts.
Last 5 Recently Added Instagramers:
5 Current Reads:
1. "IT" by: Alexa Chung
2. "Bella Grace" Volume 1, Issues 2
3. "Delaying The Real World" by: Colleen Kinder
4. "Did I Ever Wake Up?" by: ModSun
5. "The Weekend Novelist" by: Robert J. Ray and Bret Norris
5 Reasons I Posted This Picture:
1. It's hilarious.
2. I drew me like a cat.
3. I sent to to one of my best friends. It's a thing we have
were we try to out scene-kid each other. It's all because
he likes to think I'm the biggest scene-kid ever.
4. I'm a cat.
5. It's one of the only pictures I took today... it was a slow day.
5 Facts About Me:
1. I am 20 years old.
2. Tomatoes are my favourite food.
3. I speak Spanish.
4. One of my all time favourite bands is The Monkees
5. I've traveled to different countries and hope to go to many more!
5 Of My Favourite Quotes:
1. "Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid."
2. "They'll either want to kiss you, kill you, or be you."
3. "What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days
of our lives haven't happened yet."
4. "Every sinner has a future. Every saint has a past." ~Oscar Wilde
5. "You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep
rereading the last one."
And there you have it. The fives of Friday. I hope to have another outfit to post for tomorrow. If everything works out I'll be heading over to Wynwood and maybe Art Basil! Hope you had a great Friday.