Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Back At It

Oh hey there!
I know it's been a terribly long time since I've posted anything. Here are some pics of the past month.


 I'm not going to make excuses I'll just simply explain. I knew it would be hard getting into a groove when school started up again. I just let it hinder me. It was difficult finding time to shoot outfits. And I fell into this funk were I didn't want to take pictures, I didn't even want to put together cute outfits. I was content just slumming it everyday. A.K.A I just wore a big sweater everyday. 

But I'm coming out of that now. And the first step is starting to blog again. I think it's important to know that everyone falls off of the wagon every now and then. What's really important is getting back up and dusting yourself off. That's what I'm doing right now, dusting myself off. I still have all the same goals and I still think this will be a year of big changes. Falling down is good but it makes getting up even better. Just some food for thought. 
Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment