Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's Revised

Happy Wednesday!


Shirt// Vintage
Bustier// Forever 21
Jeans// Urban Planet
Shoes// Goodwill
Rings// Vintage
Clutch// TJ Maxx
Hat// Forever 21


I've never really been big on Valentines Day. I think it's too commercialized and unnecessary. If you love someone you should love them everyday of the year and show it. You shouldn't need to glorify one day out the year to show someone how much you care about them. And I was never big on pink lol.

That being said, I did think it would be fun to put together a "Valentine's Day" outfit. The pink lace shirt has just the right amount of frills. And to counter the sweetness of the shirt I paired it with some black high-waisted skinnys and my favourite sneaker heels for added oomph. The creme and polka dot clutch gives the look a sort of twist, and it's super cute. My scent of choice is the Victoria Secret Bombshell body mist which I bought at the Semi-Annual sale this year. And I recommend reading "To The Boy's I've Loved Before" by Jenny Han. It's actually one of current reads and so far I'm really enjoying it!

And did you notice the beautiful baby orchids? They're growing in a pot in my backyard. They're just so pretty!! I thought they fit well the whole Valentine's Day theme. I think the next couple of posts may also be Valentine's Day related. I think I can come up with a few more Valentine's Day revised outfits. 

Hope you all had a great Wednesday! And chins up, it's almost the weekend!!
Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment