Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

I'm Back!

Oh hello again!
It's been quite a while huh?

I feel terrible for having stopped. Life got busy in the weeks following Valentine's Day. And soon weeks turned into months and I felt so awkward about having stopped. Like where would I start? How would I pick it up again? So much time has passed, you know?
But one of my goals for 2015 was to blog more and how am I supposed to do that if I'm not actually blogging? So I picked my big girl pants up and decided to face this blog again.

This will be kind of a random post, really just a hello again post. And next few posts will all be throwback posts to catch you up on all the things that have been going on in my life.

So here are some sneak peek photos at some upcoming posts... you ready??
Here goes!


Lots of beach days


Lots of crochet.


Lots of cats


What happened to my hair??


Did I mention beach days?


And of course, beautiful sunsets.

Those are just some snip-its  of the past couple of months. Don't want to give it all away do I?
Well that's all for now. I hope to see you tomorrow for the beginning of the flashbacks!!
Ta xo

No comments:

Post a Comment