Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day's 2 & 3

Happy Wednesday!

So sorry I didn't get to post my day 2 of my blog challenge yesterday. It was a busy day filed with much travelling, unpacking, cleaning, the whole works. You know how it is when you come home from a trip and suddenly have a million and one things to do? That was yesterday. And today, and tomorrow, and probably the rest of the week too haha. I have a ton of math homework that needs to get done by Thursday night and I'm not looking forward to doing any of it.

But let's get on to day 2 shall we?

Day 2: Where You'd Like to Be in 10 Years:

10 years is a long time to think ahead for. So honestly I'm not totally sure. I would like to be happy. I think that's the most important thing. I want to be happy with wherever I am in life at that time. In 10 years I'll be 30 so I guess I'd like to have already had kids before then.. and a stable job. Well as stable as a fine artist can get haha! I don;t know where I would be living but me two ideal locations would either be Chicago or London. Oh and I'd like to be married by 30 too. So I guess I do know where I'd like to be in 10 years haha. Oh! Some extra things, I would like to have written and published a book, learned to speak Polish, and learned how to play a guitar. 

Day 3: Your Views on Drugs and Alcohol

I don't see a huge problem with either, especially alcohol. I actually think the legal drinking age in the US should be 18 like it is in Europe. I think it'd save a lot of people from getting minor arrests put on their record. I turn 21 in about 6 months so them I'll be 100% legal in the US to drink. Will I? Yes. Will I drink around my family? Probably not. That's weird. Especially since I'm the baby of my generation by 8 years, and everyone else is way older. I don't think I could drink around them lol.

As for drugs, I don't condone them. The only drug I believe in using would be marijuana. It's my belief that it should be legal in all of the US. It would increase the economy, lower crime rates. Just think of much work officers can get done when they aren't running around busting people for a plant. Because that's what it is, a plant. And as American's I think we're wasting tax dollars putting potheads in jail instead of criminals who actually need to be there. As for other other, harder, synthetic drugs, I don't believe in using them.

I definitely don't think children should be using drugs or consuming alcohol. There's a certain age where it becomes "cool" to do illegal stuff but that definitely doesn't start before high school. I think it's disgusting when 12 and 13 year olds are running around getting drunk and high. Because honestly being either, no matter how old you are, doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look sloppy.

*  *  *  *  *  *

But please take everything I said with a grain of salt. It's simply my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. That doesn't mean any one opinion is right or wrong, it's simply what we feel. I think it's cool when people can have different opinions about topics. So hey, let me know your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!

And again I apologize for the lack of pictures, I'd taking on the grand sorting job today. Tomorrow I'll take you on a trip to Chicago. How's that sound?
I hope you have a great day!!
Ta xo

No comments:

Post a Comment