Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Hello June!

Hello June!

I'm sitting in the hotel in Chi Town and it's still June 1st so I decided to make a quick little post. 
The trip has been absolutely wonderful, more than I could have ever asked for. It'll take a day or two for me to sort through all the pictures and figure out how to show them too you. It'll be more than one post, I hope that's ok! 

But until then I had an idea. I was reading through Amy Valentine's blog the other day (one of my favs) and I remembered that back towards the beginning of her blog she did a 30 day challenge. And I was thinking that could be a great thing to try. I'm chronically known for not finishing projects and one of my goals for 2015 is to finish more projects. So I googled "blog challenges" and found one that I like. You can see the list here. Along with wanting to finish more projects I was thinking about my blog and I realized that you don't know much about me huh? I mean granted, yes, this blog is all about me but I feel like I maybe sometimes I can be kinda reserved when it comes to blogging. And that's not at all how I am in really life lol. So without further adieu...

Day #1: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Well I'm single, I have been for about 6 months now but I consider it more to be like 8 lol. And It may sound terrible but I was in a long distance relationship and those just don't work. It's essentially like being single but not... I don;t know, it's weird. Anyway, yes I am single and I love it. Of course sometimes it can be "lonely" but truthfully I'e never minded being single. And I definitely believe in falling in love with yourself before you fall for someone else. 

Sorry for the super long wordy blog post but I don't have any good picture to go along with this. And it's getting pretty late so I want to get this post up before it become June 2nd!
Have a great start of the month!
Ta xo

No comments:

Post a Comment