Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Pledge

Oh hello again!

I know it's been way too long and I don't feel like explaining why. It would all just be an excuse anyway, and who wants to hear those?

Basically though I just wanted to write a post about, well I don't know how to phrase it yet. 

In life we often start things and stop things. We tend to fall off the wagon and sometimes it's really hard to get back on it. But the important thing is that you do get back on it. When it comes to my blogging I've fallen off the wagon too many times to count now. I won't write for a day and then one day turns into 2 and 3 and so on. And then a week will  pass by and then 2. And I'll feel awful about not writing and I'll feel like I can't.

But why?

It's alright to mess up and it's alright to fail, we are only human after all. The important thing is to not give up. No matter how many times you fall of the wagon you have to get back on it. Because eventually it will stick. Eventually you will find a groove and everything will run smoothly.
But that will never happen if you don't keep trying. Whenever you feel like you've failed something that is the most important time to try it again. And again, and again, until one day you won't need to try anymore it'll just happen.

So this is my pledge to myself:

No matter how many times I stumble and fall I will continue to persevere. I will keep at whatever it is that I am working on. Failure is simple just part of the process and I need to fail in order to get better. I will stop listening to the critical voice inside my head that says I can't do something. I can do whatever I want if I simply keep at it and keep trying.

And that;s also my pledge to you, the reader. I know I haven't been a consistent blogger but I will keep trying. What's the point in giving up? Answer: there is none. So I will keep trying to post, I will keep blogging. And no matter how many times I stumble and fall I'll keep getting back up because that's the only way to move forward in life.

I hope you keep moving forward too. And if you fall just stand back up. It might seem hard, or embarrassing but don't let that effect you. Just keep at whatever it is you're doing and remember to smile. Remember to focus on your successes no matter how small and don"t dwell on the negatives.

This is just my coming back post I guess. I'm going to do better this time.
And now a picture of two love birds that where sat outside my window one day!
Aren't they so cute!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment