Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Dog Days

Good morning!

Last week I got to dog sit my sisters' beautiful dog. This is Maiya. She's a Beagle/German Shepard mix and she is so sweet. We call her our little shadow because whenever she's here she follows me around wherever I go. And she is insanely photogenic, it's not fair.
Most of the week was spent just chilling at home or in the backyard. She loves the outdoors but I don't love the Florida heat. And every afternoon we'd go for a walk around the neighborhood.
Sidewalk Statements: "Hottie with a Body"
On Thursday we met up with my bestie and her pup at the dog park. I love taking her to the park, it makes me feel like a real dog owner which I'm not. And it's fun driving her around. 
I had to throw in some sunsets from our daily walks because they were just so pretty.
And well one more portrait for the road. This picture looks great even in Black and White. I'm thinking about doing a charcoal reduction of this picture because I haven't done one in forever and it's a good shot. 

Anyway, this was just a quick update. I hope your Saturday treats you well.
Ta xo

No comments:

Post a Comment