Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Post Italy Funk

Buongiorno!!

Long time no post. Partly due to the fact that I was away in Italy for two weeks and partly because it's taken me awhile to get back into the swing of things here on the home front. But it's been a week and I can no longer allow myself to live in a post Italy funk. Today I'll be uploading all my vacation pictures, sorting them out, and getting them ready for the posts to come.

School is starting up again next Monday! I can't believe it's finally that time of year again. Although I did have an unusually long summer break so I'm kind of ready to go back. (I'll regret saying that in a few weeks lol!) This year should be good though, I'm staying positive about it.

Some posts to look forward too:

Back to school outfits
Shopping hauls
Italy haul
A tour through my two weeks in Italy
Product reviews
And other secrets....shhh

Well this was just a quick little update to let you know that I am in fact back in the country.
Have a great day!
Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment