Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

I Heart Fall Tag

Happy Autumn!!

Late as usual, but only by two days haha. I decided to break up the on going Italy posts with a little  autumn fun. I found this great Fall tag and I thought I'd answer it for you. Fall/Autumn is my favourite season so you can be expecting more fall related posts in the future.
(Picture from last year's pumpkin picking)
Now on to the tag!

1. Favourite Fall scent
I'd have to say that my favourite fall scent is crisp autumn air. There's something different about the way autumn smells than any other season. It's a mixture of burning leaves and cool air. Here in Florida the closest thing I get to that is maybe an Everglades brush fire. But when I lived in North Carolina for a year that autumn air smell was very distinct, it just smelt like cozy, leaf changing weather.

2. Best way to spend a rainy day
The best way to spend a rainy fall day is with a good book, a large mug of hot chocolate or coffee, and tons of cozy blankets. Crocheted blankets are preferred. I also love to do crafts on rainy days, it's when I feel the most creative.

3. Favourite Fall drink
Coffee.

4. Football, yay or nay?
Nay. I've never been into football, or sports really. The only sports I enjoy are baseball and soccer and neither are fall sports.

5. Favourite article of clothing for the Fall
SWEATERS!
Sweaters all the way! My sweater collection is truly impressive for a girl who lives in South Florida and rarely experiences cold weather. When I lived in NC I only owned a couple of sweaters and by time autumn rolled in I was in desperate need of more. Lucky for me NC is the Goodwill capital of America and I had about 5 different Goodwill's and other thrift stores in my town, I quickly developed a love for 80's old man sweaters. They are seriously the most comfortable things in the world.

6.  Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
I've only ever gone to one haunted house, and I was like three. Personally, I don't like being scared so I would say none.

7. The scariest movie you've ever seen...
The Exorcists, I think.. I don't watch scary movies.

8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
Anything chocolate!

9. What will you be this Halloween?
Probably nothing as sad as that sounds. It's not that I don't love to dress up, because I do! But this year I'm actually running crew for play at my school and I have to work two shows on Halloween. Plus my sister is due to have her baby on either Oct. 31st or Nov. 1st so I'll be pretty busy welcoming my new nephew into the world.

10. Favourite Fall recipe?
Apple pie! I love baking pies and apple happens to be one of my three favourites right after triple berry and key lime.

11. What is your favourite thing about fall?
Watching the leaves change colour.
Obviously I don't get to see that here in SoFlo but it's still always been my favourite thing. When I was little my dad used to read me a book about the seasons and fall was always my favourite because of the colour of leaves. The way they change from green to beautiful rich tones of red, gold, and brown just makes my heart flutter. And seeing them change for real in NC was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had.

So that's all for the I Heart Fall Tag. What are your favourite things about fall? Go head and answer the tag for yourself!
Happy Autumn!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment