Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Washed Out 94

Hello Lovelies!

Today I'm bringing you an outfit post. It's totally school worthy and an overall easy ensemble.
I will get back to more Italy posts after this I just realized when going through my pictures that I had way more than I thought I did. So I've been sub-categorizing them and trying to figure out the more logical way to present it all to you. That being said, there are a lot of posts coming your way. I'll be dividing up Italy days with current life posts to add some variety.

Alright, let's get to the clothes!
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: KIYO (brand)
Shoes: Target
Backpack: JanSport
VSCO Cam Edit:
Filter: HB2
Contrast: +1
Fade: +3
The brown ring is from Forever 21 and the gold midi ring is from Charlotte Russe.
This beauties come straight from Rome. More specifically, I bought them at a store called Tally-Weijl. You can click the name to check out their site. We did some shopping which in Rome and these bad boys were on sale for only 2 Euro. They were a steal, and they're my new favourite sunnies.
I just finished this book and you can be expecting a review in the near future. Side note, I bought this book while in Florence at a wicked cool bookshop.
Quote of the day:
"There could be a ghost aggressively break-dancing beside you right now and you would have no idea."
Haha, I love that one. I hope you all have a great Saturday!
Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment