Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Disney Day 1: Universal Studios (The Evening)

Hello again!

Here we are, the last post in my Disney Day 1 installment. Quick refresher:
The morning was spent flying into Orlando and walking around Universal Studios.
Midday was spent living out my wizarding dreams in Hogwarts.
And here we are in the evening. 
After we left Hogwarts and came back to Universal we made our way over to the Men In Black ride because MIB is not only one of my favourite movies but it's an awesome ride.
I haven't been to Universal in a very long time so the entire Simpson's section was totally new to me. But omg, it was so realistic! And I love the Simpsons so it was super fun seeing everything in real life.
The pictures really say it all for me. I mean look how cool everything is!
The park was closing early because of some Christmas thing, I'm not really sure the reason, but it meant we had to walk fast! Especially because we wanted to make it to the kids zone to ride the Woody Woodpecker Roller coaster because it was the first roller coaster we ever rode together
 On the way we passed by the "Back to the Future" car and train!! I totally had a fangirl moment. The picture of the train came out pretty dark but the sun was setting. Oh well.
Love the "Curious George" kid zone, it was my favourite part of Universal when I was a kid. We didn't have enough time to go play around the ball pit haha but you know I would have!
Isn't it so cute?!
Lots of Christmas lights all over Universal. It really was so pretty. And even though the park closed early at 7 we were beat. We had to get up at 4:30 in the morning, we flew, and walked the whole park. It was a totally full day but it was a day well spent.
Tomorrow is the start of Disney Day 2, Magic Kingdom! Can't wait, see you then!
Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment