Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Disney Day 2: Magic Kingdom (Meet-and-Greet)

Good morning!

Yesterday I gave you the whole walk around Magic Kingdom, today I'll show you all the wonderful people we got to meet!
It started out with meeting the Mayor of Main Street! He was just standing there next to the Dapper Dans meeting with with. He gave me his business card because it was birthday!

Remember how I said we got to meet Alice and the Mad Hatter? It was the funnest experience ever!
"How do you shake hands, shake hands, shake hands?!"
"There is a place, like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say, to survive it, you must be mad as a hatter. Which, luckily I am." ~Alice in Wonderland
After eating at "Be Our Guest" we went over to meet Kelsey's husband, Gaston.
We went back towards Main Street to meet with the big Mouse himself and Tinkerbell because they were meeting in the same building.
We look like Sassy sisters.

Later that night we went to Storybook and got to me the other four of the Fab Five, starting with Goofy. Goofy was so funny, and we had such a great time with him.
He tricked us into pretending to pick our noses and thought it was the funniest thing ever.
He wanted us to pretend that he was being pulled away by his motorcycle and we had to hold him back!
Our favourite picture though was our beautiful awkward Prom picture!
Next up was meeting the wonderful Donald Duck.
I don't know why my face looks like that lol. I look so strained but I swear I was having so much fun! haha, oh well.

After we met Goofy and Donald we got back in line to meet Daisy and Minnie!
We helped Daisy peer into her crystal ball. And Minnie's dress was so stunning! I want to Disney Bound this Minnie dress so much!
Later on we swam over to Ariel's grotto to meet the wonderful princess.
Our last stop for the night was the Hall of Princesses where we got to meet Rapunzel and Cinderella.
Cinderella commented on how we must have had a wonderful fairy godmother who made our outfits for us. To which I replied "Me!" Haha.
I've never met so many characters in one day! It was a lot of fun getting to interact with everyone and I even have some great Polaroids to remember the day by. That's all for this post today and tomorrow we'll get to watch the Festival of Fantasy parade together!
Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment