Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Time

Hello!

I took a bit of a break from blogging during/after Christmas but it's time to get back at it. And what better place to start at than Christmas! I love Christmas time, it's definitely one of my favourite times of year. I wish this Christmas had been cooler, the temperature was around 80 degrees, ugh. So not Christmas weather, but it didn't matter because Christmas was still wonderful.
My Christmas Eve outfit,
Sweater: Kohl's
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Vintage
I decided to straighten my hair for the first time in about three months and my bangs were actually nearing my chin lol! I had to do a massive trim.
Nocha Buena was spent with my family at my Aunt's house. After  a long night of good food and laughter we headed off to Church for midnight mass.
By the time we got home it was around 2 am Christmas morning so it was time to head to bed so Santa could come. We woke up the next day the tree looked beautiful and the unwrapping began.
Taz looked so cute posing with his Christmas toys and stocking!
It was a really great Christmas this year. And a wonderful way to ring out the year.
Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment