Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

OOTD: Country Western

Good Evening!

This post is coming out a little later than I had hoped. I hit a snag the other day when my laptop sorta crashed. I have no internet on it so I had to transfer all my pictures and files onto my desktop computer, where I sit now. Boy was it a job to transfer everything over!
But computer troubles aside I have an outfit of the day to show you!
Shirt: TJMaxx (Monteau)
Jeans: Old Navy
Poncho: Burlington Coat Factory (Almost Famous)
Purse: Goodwill
Boots: Uggs
Sunnies: Italy (Tally Weijl)
Today's outfit is inspired by: 1970's Western Influences
My new oversized knit poncho/cardi (as I'm not sure what to fully call it) is so comfortable. It makes me feel like an outlaw on run in the wild, wild west. A lone ranger off to meet Clint Eastwood for coffee with a splash of whiskey. Because let's face it, I can't be without my coffee!
The necklace and my sunnies are straight from Italia where I bought them on vacation this past summer. Speaking of past summer vacations! I never did finish blogging my travels to Italy and it bothers me a lot. One of my goals for January is to finish my Italy segment. Just a heads up!
"If you don't know where you're going any road will get you there." ~ David Bowie
Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment