Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

What's to Come

Good Evening!

Spring semester of school has officially started and I'm pretty excited to get it underway.
I'm making changes this semester, mostly in how I manage my time. It's something I'm not always the best at. Besides scheduling my studying time I've decided to create a scheduled for my blog. Normally my posting can be sporadic with a lot at one time or none for a long time. So I'm making a pledge to post content more constantly.
So what does this mean?
Well, it means that I'll be posting three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Occasionally I may post on Sunday as well but those will be extra.
I think that sticking to a schedule is going to help me so much and make the whole blogging experience so much better for you as well as for me.

My goal is to post more about fashion, more book reviews, finish with Italy, and then whatever else strikes my fancy! I hope you'll enjoy it!
P.S. Here's a sneak peak at my first day back outfit:
I hope you had a great Monday!  look forward to what this week will bring.
Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment